Do you want to play PUBG Mobile at 120FPS? If yes, then you are in the right place. Phones from Asus ROG, OnePlus, and Oppo come with a high latency display and powerful hardware. These smartphones can easily play the game at high FPS but the Indian PUBG mobile app doesn’t support 120 FPS whereas the Chinese version known as Game for Peace supports up to 120FPS. So in order to play the game at 120FPS on Asus ROG Phone 2 or 90FPS on other devices, you need to download the Chinese version and with just a few simple steps your game will run at the highest possible FPS.
Steps To Play PUBG Mobile at 120FPS
- Download and Install Game For Peace
- Download the file – http://bit.ly/2Vvyw7Z
- Copy & paste the file in the Game Config folder
- Open the game
- Go in setting and choose 120FPS option(those with 90Hz RR device choose 90Fps)
- Start a new match and Enjoy 🙂
Once you follow all the steps above you will be able to play the game in the highest possible frame rates.
If you like the Article and Video Please Subscribe, Like & Comment! Stay tuned guys for more stuff like this. If you have any questions or queries drop them in the comments section below.