Motorola has officially launched the Motorola Edge+ smartphone in the Indian market. The device was already launched in China in March and now it has arrived in the Indian region with 2 years of guaranteed Android updates.
Motorola Edge+ Smartphone Indian Pricing, Cashback offers, and Specifications
The Motorola Edge+ smartphone was launched at $999(roughly 75, 650) in the US and the Chinese pricing was also similar. Now, the company has unveiled the device in India at ₹74,999 that is roughly$990. The smartphone arrives with a cashback offer from ICCI bank. ICICI bank is offering ₹7,500 instant cashback via the bank cards making the smartphone effectively available for ₹67,499.
- 6.7-inch FHD+ panel
- OLED/Water-fall display
- 90Hz refresh rate and HD10+
- Quad-camera setup at the rear
- 108MP Primary lens with f/1.8 aperture
- 16MP secondary lens, 8MP telephoto, and a Macro lens
- 25MP single front camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- 5,000mAh battery
- 18W wired, 15W wireless, 5W wireless power-sharing
The smartphone’s first sale begins on May 26 in the country. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart store.
Also Read: Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Smartphone Listed On Chinese Shopping Portals Revealing Complete Specs and Details
Stay Tuned for more updates on the Motorola’s Edge+ smartphone and also Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel Gadget Gig For Latest News, Reviews, Unboxing, and Tips/Tricks.