Realme has officially announced its third smartphone in the Realme X50 series of smartphones. The all-new Realme X50m 5G comes with the latest mid-range chipset and full-fledged 5G support. Let’s take a look at the details.
Realme X50m 5G Smartphone Specifications and Pricing
The smartphone comes with the same design as the other two Realme X50 devices, it has the same form factor and camera placements. The only upgrade is the 5G support and some hardware changes.
- 6.57-inch Hole-punch display
- Full-HD+ IPS panel with 120Hz refresh rate
- Quad-camera setup – 48-megapixel primary lens
- monochrome sensor
- Dual front camera setup – 16-megapixel/2-megapixel
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM/128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 4,200mAh battery with 30W Dart Fast charging support
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Android 10/Realme UI
The Realme X50m 5G smartphone comes in Starry Blue and Galaxy White color variants and starts at CNY 1,999(₹21,499) for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage variant and CNY 2,299(₹25,000) for the 8GB RAM/128GB storage variant. The smartphone will soon start shipping in China.
Also Read: Motorola Edge+ Flagship Smartphone With SD 865 And Endless Edge Display Launched
Stay Tuned for more updates on Realme X50m 5G smartphone and also Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel Gadget Gig For Latest News, Reviews, Unboxing, and Tips/Tricks.