Black Friday sales have taken over the United States, with brands and tech giants offering crazy price cuts on older and newer devices, we just wish and hope to get that kind of price cuts on smartphones and devices in India. Well, guess what, Xiaomi arguably the top budget smartphone brand in India has brought the trend in the country. The company on its website is offering crazy Black Friday price cuts and discounts on every smartphone and even on smart gadgets and appliances.
The sale kicks off from today to the 2nd of December and all the Xiaomi and Redmi devices will not only get a Black Friday price cuts but also an extra 10% discount on HDFC Bank cards. The discount is also applicable on EMI bases via Credit cards.
Xiaomi Black Friday Sale Discounts
The most exciting thing here is that even the latest devices from the company are on discounts, starting from the flagship Redmi K20 Pro to budget Redmi 7A, from Mi Air purifier to the Mi Band, here’s the list of devices with their regular and sale prices.
- Redmi K20 Pro now starts at ₹25,999 instead of the regular price of ₹27,999 for the base variant.
- Redmi K20 is now priced at ₹19,999 instead of the regular price of ₹21,999 for the base variant.
- Poco F1 now starts at ₹14,999 instead of ₹17,999.
- Redmi Note 7 Pro is now available at ₹11,999 instead of ₹13,999.
- Mi A3 price slashed to ₹12,499 from the launch price ₹12,999.
- Redmi Note 7S now starts at ₹8,999.
- Redmi 7 Budget device has been discounted to ₹6,999.
- Redmi 7A’s current sale price is ₹5,299 instead of ₹5,999.
- Redmi Y3 is now available for ₹7,999 instead of ₹8,999.
Even the smart gadgets and home appliances have got a discounts, the Mi Band 3 is now priced at₹1,599, the smart LED Bulb is now available for ₹699 instead of ₹1,699, the Mi Air Purifier has got the biggest ever price cut and it is now available at ₹5,999 instead of the launch price of ₹8,999.
Other than this, there are also other Xiaomi gadgets that are now available on sale. We would suggest to check out the website for more details on other gadgets and appliances.
Stay Tuned for more updates on Xiaomi devices and also Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel Gadget Gig For Latest News, Reviews, Unboxing and Tips/Tricks.