Couple of days back Google released the Android Q Beta for Pixel Devices. And Today in this video we will show you How To install the Android Q on your phone and we will also show you What’s New in it. So lets find out!
- Android Q Beta is right now available for only Pixel Devices and the following steps will not work on any other phone as of now.
- First You need to register for Android Beta program Visit :- https://www.google.com/android/beta
- Make sure you are logged in here with the Same Gmail Id which you are using on your phone.
- Under the Eligible devices you will see your Pixel Device. Just Tap on Opt In
- Once you confirm it and now you need to go to the System Software update.
- According to google it takes approx. 24 hours but we never had to wait and the Update was immediately available.
- Download & Install the Update.
- Enjoy Android Q !!
PS: This method will not remove any data but make sure you backup any important data before proceeding!
Pixel 2 XL
Pixel 3 XL
If you like Video Please 🔔 Subscribe , Like & Comment! Stay tuned guys for more videos like this. If you have any questions or queries drop them in comments section below.