Few days back Apple announced the iOS 13 beta for developers but to update you needed a PC/MAC. But now with the release of iOS 13 Beta 2 Developer you can update your iPhone to iOS 13 in few simple steps.
Steps to Update to iOS 13 without PC
- Download iOS 13 Beta 2 Profile :- Click Here
- Open the Profile Page in Safari on your iPhone or iPad and install the Beta profile
- Restart your iPhone/iPad.
- Once restarted go to settings and search for iOS 13 Update.
- You will see the update is now available – Make sure you are on WiFi connection and battery is above 50%.
- Enjoy iOS 13 🙂
Note:- GadgetGig do not take any responsibility if you damage your device so proceed further on your own risk as this will remove everything form your phone during downgrading.
If you like Video Please 🔔 Subscribe , Like & Comment! Stay tuned guys for more videos like this. If you have any questions or queries drop them in comments section below.