After releasing the iOS 12 developer Beta, Apple announced Public Beta 1 of iOS 12. And in this video we will show you how to update your iPhone and if it is the right time to update your iPhone to iOS 12.
- Open beta.apple.com and Sign in with your Apple ID
- Click on iOS Tab and than select Enrol your device.
- Before you proceed further make sure you have done the iTunes/iCloud backup of your iOS 11 device.
- Once you are on the enrol page, hit the Download Profile button and allow the profile installation.
- Restart Your Device.
- Go to Settings>General>Software Updates and check for the iOS 12 Public Beta update.
- Hit and Download & Install.
- It will take approx. half an hour to 45 minutes to Update.
- Enjoy iOS 12 on your phone!
If you like Video Please 🔔 Subscribe to our YouTube Channel , Like & Comment! Stay tuned guys for more videos like this. If you have any questions or queries drop them in comments section below.