Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 new concept renders were leaked which shows that the Redmi Note 4 successor will have top-end specifications with premium 18:9 design with full view display along with dual rear camera. The rear panel fo the device has the fingerprint scanner just below the rear camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 flagship and also confirms that the device has received the 3C certification from the Chinese authorities with the model numbers MET7S and MEE7S.
The front panel fo the device looks like the Samsung Galaxy S8 with very thin bezels.
The leak also provided details about the specification and price. Below are details of Redmi Note 5
- Front Glass, Aluminum Body
- IPS LCD TouchScreen
- 5.99-Inches Display
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- MIUI 9
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Adreno 509
- Memory Card Slot, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 3/4 GB of RAM
- 32/64 GB of Storage
- 16MP + 5MP Rear Dual Camera, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, 1080p
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-Mounted)
- Fast Battery Charging (Quick Charge 4.0)
- Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh Battery
- Expected Price: CNY1,499 (€190/$238)
- Expected Release Date: March to April 2018
And Also Do Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel Gadget Gig For Latest News, Reviews, Unboxing and Tips/Tricks.