Yesterday at WWDC 2019 Apple announced the iOS 13 beta for iPhone and Today in this video we will show you the easiest way to install the iOS 13 beta on supported devices.
Note:- Do not install the iOS 13 on your primary phone as it will have lots of bugs and crashes and make sure to backup your data before proceeding further. GadgetGig do not take any responsibility if you damage your device so proceed further on your own risk.
- Download IPSW File for your iPhone from HERE
- Download XCODE 11 Beta from Here
- Connect your phone to your MAC (It only works as of now with MAC)
- Open iTunes and Press and hold the option key and select the update button on the Summary page.
- Select the IPSW file which you have downloaded earlier.
- Click Update to Install the iOS13 Beta on your phone.
Note:- You can also follow the above steps to install the iPad OS.
If you have any questions or issues do let us know in the comment section.
- Phone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 3rd
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad 6th generation
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 3
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
If you like Video Please 🔔 Subscribe , Like & Comment! Stay tuned guys for more videos like this. If you have any questions or queries drop them in comments section below.
IPSW & XCODE Source :- https://www.udid.in/